Kira Noire & Evgeny Greshilov are coming to ONYX!
We will be hosting Kira and Evgeny for a series of workshops on 10th and 11th February.
For anyone that doesn’t know who Kira and Evgeny are, they are INCREDIBLY talented pole artists from Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Kira Noire started pole dancing in 2008 at Trash Pole Dance Studio. She doesn't has any gymnastic or professional dance background, but she has a huge passion for pole.
After 2 years of practicing she started to teach at Trash PDS and compete in Russia, then in Europe and now Internationally. In 2015 she began work in doubles with Evgeny Greshilov. In 2017 they started to work at the biggest Russian dance-circus show in Leningrad Center as pole artists.
Her brightest awards are:
- Winner of Pole Classic 2016 by Pole Expo, Las Vegas
- 2nd place at «Exotic Generation» championship 2016, Moscow
- Ultimate Champion at International Pole Championship IPC 2015 in double category, Hong Kong
- Winner of Pole Art Cyprus 2014
- Finalist of International Pole Championship IPC 2013, Singapore
- Winner and Miss Attitude of Battle of the Pole 2013, Stockholm
Evgeny Greshilov is a pole dance & fitness artist, founder & co-owner online school Open Dance Academy.
Pole Dance & Fitness Achievements:
• 3 time World Pole champion
• 7 time International Pole champion
• Pole Theatre Greece - Overall Pro winner - 2017 • IPC - Ultimate champion - 2015
• Pole Art - Man champion - 2013
• IPSF - Gold medal - 2012
Evgeny has been working as an aerial performer, dancer and choreographer over 10 years.
He is currently traveling around the world, doing workshops, showcases and judging pole championships.
Evgeny has been working as a pole videographer & photographer since 2013.
These are their ONLY Auckland workshops, so you will need to be quick.
Tickets available through MindBody: